• Relax the mind and body to bring about clarity, healing and direction
• Develop your own practice to access inner peace
Wim Hof Method
• Cold Exposure
A science backed practice which taps into your own potential to influence your mind, body and spirit. A practical way to become happier, healthier and stronger!
Yin: Relaxing into postures
• Targets the deepest tissues of the body, our connective tissues – ligaments, joints, bones and fascia • Connects to the rivers of energy flowing through the body • Stems from a Chinese martial art used to warm up and heal the body
Vinyasa: Flowing from posture to posture
• Connects breath and movement • Strengthens and elongates the muscles • A practice of staying centered and focused while moving towards your goal
*Classes are customized to fit the needs of the organization
• Active shooter response – Do you and your co-workers have a plan? if someone abruptly and violently begins a killing spree at work, or at a movie theatre, or It could be anywhere, what would you do? The thought of it is a nightmare, so isn’t it best to have a plan? Run-Hide-Fight! Common sound advice for an active shooter situation, but where are you going to run, when is it best to hide, how do you barricade a room, when and how do you fight an armed assailant? All of these questions and more will be answered in this powerful team building workshop!
• Self-Defense – Do you know how to protect yourself against a violent attack?
o Hyper aware of surroundings to avoid an attack. Identifying red flags.
o Body language of possible attackers, as well as your own, to ward off, instead of inviting, an attack
o Verbal communication; Active listening as well as what to say and how to say it.
o Simple and effective self-defense moves
Ability to protect yourself and your loved ones against a violent attack
• Simple and effective physical defense techniques
• Hyper aware of surroundings to avoid an attack. Identifying red flags.
• Body language of possible attackers, as well as your own, to ward off, instead of inviting, an attack
• Verbal communication; Active listening as well as what to say and how to say it.
To assist in your protection
• Pepper Spray and Tasers; effectiveness, deployment, recovery and laws
• Knife (basics)
• Nontraditional weapons; stick, keys, blunt object, ect…
• Firearms – Home security plan – Safety, marksmanship and movement
De-escalation and Community Relations*classes customized to fit department’s needs
• Coming Together – brings select people from the community and a group of officers together with the goal of building positive relationships. Everyone is encouraged to come dressed in relaxed, non-identifying clothing that they can move freely in. They will participate in team building and human connection practices. People will get to know each other without stereotypes and judgements about their positions in society. After the course if and when the officers and other participants meet up in the community, they will come together with a knowing and understanding of each other.
• The Art of Keeping the Peace – De-escalation starts with officers being able to control themselves in stressful situations by using breathing techniques that influence their nervous system. Once they are in control of themselves only then they can begin to control others using strategic communication.
• Body Language – What is someone’s body language telling you? What is your body language telling them? Most body language is unconscious, meaning the people do not even realize what they are telling you but it’s often more truth telling then the words coming out of their mouth. Learn the science behind body language and then participate in constructive scenarios to improve your skills.
Erik Milosevich – Awoken Warrior
Wim Hoff Method Instructor
Law Enforcement 25 years – Defensive Tactics Instructor, SWAT, Community Relations
Creator of Mindful Breathing and the Art of Keeping Peace (Law Enforcement Training)
Yoga Alliance certified Vinyasa and Yin Yoga Instructor